Educational Course - Romania
This wound healing course will be held in Bucharest, Romania.
The course is designed with a mix of online studies, individual preparation and face-to-face courses.
1) Course introduction: Completion of an e-learning course (Link available six weeks before face-to-face
2) Two face-to –face courses: Location and exact dates will be announced soon.
3) Online examination: Must be completed at the latest one month after completion of 2nd course.
4) Submission of five case studies, maximum one year after successful examination.
5) Participation in two wound conferences (one EWMA Conference and one national wound conference) at
the latest one year after examinaiton.
Kindly note, this course is only for Romanian residents, as this course will be taught in Romanian with English course materials.
Start of programme postponed to January/February 2020, exact dates of face-to-face courses to be announced as soon as possible
For registration please contact the EAFWH secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Course: TBA, January/February 2020
2nd Course: TBA, April 2020
English course materials