Educational Programme - Romania
The programme is designed with a mix of online studies, individual preparation and face-to-face courses.
The two face-to-face courses in wound healing will be held in Bucharest, Romania.
1) Programme introduction: Completion of an e-learning course (Link available six weeks before face-to-face
2) Two face-to –face courses in Bucharest. First course 22-24 May 2020 and second course to be announced.
3) Online examination: Must be completed at the latest one month after completion of 2nd course.
4) Submission of five case studies, maximum one year after successful examination.
5) Participation in two wound conferences (one EWMA Conference and one national wound conference) at
the latest one year after examination.
The first face-to-face course in Bucharest will be 22-24 May 2020 and the second face-to-face course to be announced.
The cost of the whole programme per participant is EUR 1,500.
For registration please contact the EAFWH secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find more information about the programme in Romanian HERE
Companies will have an opportunity to sponsor programme participants. For further information please find more information in Romanian HERE
1st Course: 22-24 May 2020
2nd Course: TBA, 2020
An application has been made to the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for CME accreditation of this course.