Educational Programme - International
The international programme is designed with a mix of online studies, individual preparation and face-to-face courses.
The two face-to-face courses in wound healing will be held in Paris, France.
1) Programme introduction: Completion of an e-learning course (Link available four weeks before face-to-face
2) Two face-to-face courses. First on 25-26 September and second face-to-face course to be announced. (Friday 12-17 and Saturday 8-15)
3) Online examination: Must be completed at the latest one month after completion of 2nd course.
4) Submission of five case studies, maximum one year after successful examination.
5) Participation in two wound conferences (one EWMA Conference and one national wound conference) at
the latest one year after successful examination.
The fellowship must be re-certified in 4 years.
The cost of the whole programme per participant is EUR 2,900.
For registration please contact the EAFWH secretariat at email@example.com
The programme has a maximum group size of 20 participants.
Please find more information about the international programme HERE
Companies will have the opportunity to sponsor programme participants. For further information please contact the EAFWH secretariat.
1st Course: 25-26 September 2020
2nd Course: TBA
The international programme will be applied to the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for CME accreditation