3rd Educational Course - Romania
The 3rd wound healing course will be held in Bucharest, Romania.
The course is designed with a mix of online studies, individual preparation and face-to-face courses.
1) Course introduction: Completion of an e-learning course (Link available six weeks before face-to-face
2) Two face-to –face courses: Location and exact dates will be announced soon.
3) Online examination: Must be completed at the latest one month after completion of 2nd course.
4) Submission of five case studies, maximum one year after successful examination.
5) Participation in two wound conferences (one EWMA Conference and one national wound conference) at
the latest one year after examinaiton.
Kindly note, this course is only for Romanian residents, as this course will be taught in Romanian with English course materials.
For registration please contact the EAFWH secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find more information about the course in Romanian HERE
Interested in a sponsorship? Please find more information in Romanian HERE
1st Course: 14-16 November 2019
2nd Course: TBA, April 2020
English course materials