The wound healing course organised by EAFWH and based on the UEMS approved curriculum will be held in Austria, Germany and Romania in 2019-2020. The course is designed with a mix of online studies, individual preparation and face-to-face courses.
1) Course introduction: Completion of an e-learning course (Link available six weeks before face-to-face
2) Two face-to –face courses: Location and exact dates will be announced soon.
3) Online examination: Must be completed at the latest one month after completion of 2nd course.
4) Submission of five case studies, maximum one year after successful examination.
5) Participation in two wound conferences (one EWMA Conference and one national wound conference) at
the latest one year after examination.
Re-certification must take place after 4 years.