The programme is designed with a mix of online studies, individual preparation, two face-to-face / virtual courses and elaboration of case reports.
1) Completion of an e-learning course (Link available some weeks before the first course).
- A FAQ about how to access the e-learning course is available here
2) Two face-to-face / virtual courses. The dates for the first (virtual) course will be 4-6 December 2020.
3) Online examination: Must be completed at the latest one month after completion of the 2nd course.
4) Submission of five case studies at the latest one year after successful examination.
5) Participation in two wound conferences (one EWMA Conference and one national wound conference) at the latest one year after examination.
The dates for the first virtual course will be 4-6 December 2020.
The second course (virtual or face-to-face) will take place during the first semester of 2021.
The cost of the whole programme per participant is EUR 1,500.
For registration please contact the EAFWH secretariat at email@example.com
Please find more information about the programme in Romanian HERE
Companies will have an opportunity to sponsor programme participants. For further information please find more information in Romanian HERE
1st Course: 4-6 December 2020
2nd Course: TBA, 2021
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) has accredited the first course with 14 European CME credits.