The international programme is designed with a mix of online studies, individual preparation and face-to-face courses.
The two face-to-face courses in wound healing will be held in Paris, France.
1) Completion of an e-learning course (Link available some weeks before the first course)
2) Two face-to–face / virtual courses of 2-3 days duration each with approximately 2-3 months interval.
3) Online examination: Must be completed at the latest one month after completion of 2nd course.
4) Submission of five case studies at the latest one year after successful examination.
5) Participation in two wound conferences (one EWMA Conference and one national wound conference) at the latest one year after successful examination.
The fellowship must be re-certified in 4 years.
The cost of the whole programme per participant is EUR 2,900.
For registration please contact the EAFWH secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The programme has a maximum group size of 20 participants.
Please find more information about the international programme HERE
Companies will have the opportunity to sponsor programme participants. For further information please contact the EAFWH secretariat.
1st Course: New dates will be announced as soon as possible
2nd Course: New dates will be announced as soon as possible
The international programme will be applied to the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) for CME accreditation